- Chancel Choir alternates singing at each of our worship services.
- Joyful Noise Singers, (children)
- God's Powerful Bell Ringers,
FAMILY CHURCH FOR ALL AGES
A weekly interactive worship for all generations
9:15am in Fellowship Hall
The Education Committee is excited to launch this new interactive worship experience for families of all configurations. Children, youth, parents and others are invited to participate in this hybrid Sunday school / worship model.
We begin together in Fellowship Hall at 9:15am for an opening with music, Bible story, Christian character focus and worship practice. Then, children (preschool-8th grade) will go into age-level learning groups for additional activities, games, crafts and more. Middle school students (6th-8th) grade will be worship leaders and have the opportunity to be classroom helpers. High school age youth (9th-12th grade) go immediately to their classroom and then come to hear the message. Adults have the option to go with the children to the classroom or stay in Fellowship Hall where Pastor Krysta will offer a message. Everyone will come together for a wrap up and sending.
If you know someone looking for a church home, why not bring them to this relaxed worship geared toward nurturing families.
If you have questions, please call Sue Geurkink at 608-567-2046 or Pastor Krysta.
Sunday 9:15 am
- Weekly Prayer Group Thursdays 1 pm We pray for persons mentioned in our Sunday service as well as people in our daily lives. More information contact Pastor Krysta
- Visitation if you would like to be visited by the Pastor or you know of some one that might need a visit by Pastor Krysta, please contact the church office.
- Noisy Can Offering is taken the 5th Sunday of the month. It is donated to a worthy cause in our church or community.
- Prayer Ministry , We have a group of members that regularly pray for people of our church and community. Please contact Julie Felts or Nona Smith to add make a prayer request to our phone ministry group. There are also prayer cards in the pews of our church that can be completed and given to the pastor at the first of our worship service. Emergency contact the church office and as for Pastor Krysta.
- United Methodist Women: UMW Circle Meetings: Rebecca Circle are the 3rd Tuesday of the month 1:30pm Chairperson: Chris Urmanski. Candlelight Circle 3rd Tuesday of the month 6:30pm location to announced later, Chairperson: Sheila Robertson . Team Leadership Meetings are the 1st Tuesday of the month November thru April at 9 am and May thru October 4:30pm in the church conference room. President of the UMW is Cheryl Roscovius, for activities see Upcoming Events page or Monthly New Letter. For UMW information contact Shiela Robertson.
- United Piecemakers Meet the First and third Wednesdays at 12:30pm in the fellowship hall. experience not needed. Everyone is welcome to come and help.
- Boy/Girl Scouts we sponsor troops at our church. Check church office for more information.
- United Methodist Men, Meet to have breakfast together the 3rd Saturday of the month at Superior Cafe 8 am. All men are welcome.
- Valle-Ville 4H Group meeets second sunday of the month 2pm, for more information email@example.com or 608-343-6874
- Health Ministries mission is to focus on wholistic health, wellness, prevention of disease and injury for the congregation, which includes spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being of all individuals. Committee is co-chaired by Nancy Gillette and Priscilla Baumgarten. Communion for Home bound persons will be served upon request.
- LEADERSHIP & MINISTRY TEAM CHAIRS
Administrative Board – Dean Baumgarten
Church Life – Chris Urmanski
Staff Parish Relations Committee – Craig Herold
Education – TBD
Finance – Martha Klatt
Lay Leader – Diana Jenkins
Marketing – Priscilla Baumgarten
Memorials – TBD
Outreach – TBD
Trustees – John Shuck
Worship – Bonnie Swan
UMW – Cheryl Roscovius