- Chancel Choir alternates singing at each of our worship services. Practice at 6:30 pm and meets every Tuesday, all are welcome to come and sing!!!! We will be singing the 2nd and the 4th Sundays at the 8 am service only.
- Joyful Noise Singers, (children)
- God's Powerful Bell Ringers, practices during Sunday School
Family Church News 9:15 AM
FAMILY CHURCH FOR ALL AGES
A weekly interactive worship for all generations
9:15am in Fellowship Hall
The Education Committee is excited to launch this new interactive worship experience for families of all configurations. Children, youth, parents and others are invited to participate in this hybrid Sunday school / worship model.
We begin together in Fellowship Hall at 9:15am for an opening with music, Bible story, Christian character focus and worship practice. Then, children (preschool-8th grade) will go into age-level learning groups for additional activities, games, crafts and more. Middle school students (6th-8th) grade will be worship leaders and have the opportunity to be classroom helpers. High school age youth (9th-12th grade) go immediately to their classroom and then come to hear the message. Adults have the option to go with the children to the classroom or stay in Fellowship Hall where Pastor Krysta will offer a message. Everyone will come together for a wrap up and sending.
If you know someone looking for a church home, why not bring them to this relaxed worship geared toward nurturing families.
If you have questions, please call Sue Geurkink at 608-567-2046 or Pastor Krysta.
Lenten All Church Project
Our Sunday school children will lead us again in our All Church Lenten Project to raise funds for the Tomah Area Mobile Pack of Feed My Starving Children being hosted on July 12-13 at the Fairgrounds. This outreach ministry occurs every other year and our congregational goal is to raise $2000 to assist in funding the $24,000 total cost for the ingredients to make 100,000 manna pack meals.
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep!” This is a concrete way to meet that invitation to action.
- Weekly Prayer Group Thursdays 1 pm We pray for persons mentioned in our Sunday service as well as people in our daily lives. More information contact Pastor Krysta
- Visitation if you would like to be visited by the Pastor or you know of some one that might need a visit by Pastor Krysta, please contact the church office.
- Noisy Can Offering is taken the 5th Sunday of the month. It is donated to a worthy cause in our church or community. Next giving will be March 31st. Will be given to a church member battleing cancer for the second time.
- Prayer Ministry , We have a group of members that regularly pray for people of our church and community. Please contact Julie Felts or Nona Smith to add make a prayer request to our phone ministry group. There are also prayer cards in the pews of our church that can be completed and given to the pastor at the first of our worship service. Emergency contact the church office and as for Pastor Krysta.