- Chancel Choir alternates singing at each of our worship services. Practice starts January 15th at 6:30pm and will meet every Tuesday, all are welcome to come and sing!!!! We will be singing the 2nd and the 4th Sundays at the 8 am service only.
- Joyful Noise Singers, (children)
- God's Powerful Bell Ringers, practices during Sunday School
Daily Prayers for February 3rd thru February 22nd
United Methodists Shared Prayers For A Future With Hope
You are invited to pray daily with United Methodists across the globe now through Friday, Feb. 22, leading up to the 2019 Special Session of the General Conference, scheduled for Feb. 23-26 in St. Louis, Missouri. Together each day, let us join one another in prayer, believing that God hears every word.
Each Sunday: Gracious and loving God, we give thanks for your presence in our lives and the promise that you have plans for us to prosper and not be harmed. Continue your good work in our families and our lives. Help us to understand how we can make a difference – in our church, in our community, and in our world – as your instrument of hope. Amen.
Each Monday: Merciful God, help us to see the many opportunities before us to serve you by serving our neighbors. Open our hearts and our hands to both receive your grace and to offer it to everyone we meet. Amen.
Each Tuesday: Almighty God, we confess to you that we have not loved you with our whole hearts. We have often failed to be an obedient church when we have not heard the cry of the needy. Free us for joyful obedience that, where there are corridors of shame, despair and want, we might create corridors of faith, hope and love that glorify you. Amen.
Each Wednesday: Gracious God, I know that you are the potter and I am the clay. Mold me and make me into a disciple of Jesus Christ. Show me how to offer your grace and mercy in ways that transform the world. Amen.
Each Thursday: Lord, we know that when we make space in our hearts for you, Jesus redeems the broken pieces of our lives. We ask you, O God, that you will be at work in us and through us to make a difference in the lives of the hurting and the hungry in our midst. Amen.
Each Friday: God, we thank you for the gift of faith that carries us through those times when we cannot yet see what you are doing in our midst. Help us to walk in your light and to be a light for others. Amen.
Each Saturday: God of Heaven and Earth, as your humble servants, we know that the needs around the world and around the corner are great. Open our eyes so that we can see how to use the gifts you have given us to serve our neighbors and be in mission in the community and beyond. And give us the strength and perseverance to get started in this holy work. Amen.
FAMILY CHURCH FOR ALL AGES
A weekly interactive worship for all generations
9:15am in Fellowship Hall
The Education Committee is excited to launch this new interactive worship experience for families of all configurations. Children, youth, parents and others are invited to participate in this hybrid Sunday school / worship model.
We begin together in Fellowship Hall at 9:15am for an opening with music, Bible story, Christian character focus and worship practice. Then, children (preschool-8th grade) will go into age-level learning groups for additional activities, games, crafts and more. Middle school students (6th-8th) grade will be worship leaders and have the opportunity to be classroom helpers. High school age youth (9th-12th grade) go immediately to their classroom and then come to hear the message. Adults have the option to go with the children to the classroom or stay in Fellowship Hall where Pastor Krysta will offer a message. Everyone will come together for a wrap up and sending.
If you know someone looking for a church home, why not bring them to this relaxed worship geared toward nurturing families.
If you have questions, please call Sue Geurkink at 608-567-2046 or Pastor Krysta.
Sunday 9:15 am
- Weekly Prayer Group Thursdays 1 pm We pray for persons mentioned in our Sunday service as well as people in our daily lives. More information contact Pastor Krysta
- Visitation if you would like to be visited by the Pastor or you know of some one that might need a visit by Pastor Krysta, please contact the church office.
- Noisy Can Offering is taken the 5th Sunday of the month. It is donated to a worthy cause in our church or community. Next giving will be December 30th 2018 will go toward the roof loan
- Prayer Ministry , We have a group of members that regularly pray for people of our church and community. Please contact Julie Felts or Nona Smith to add make a prayer request to our phone ministry group. There are also prayer cards in the pews of our church that can be completed and given to the pastor at the first of our worship service. Emergency contact the church office and as for Pastor Krysta.