Our Church Services
Blended Style Worship Services at 8 am and 10:30 am
We gather in our Sanctuary for worship which incorporates various styles including our organ, piano and contemporary video, to set the tone for praise, prayer and prophetic Word. A mix of traditional hymns and other songs and periodically the Spirit Singers (choir) or special music is offered. The pastor offers a message based on the week's scripture passages and message for young children is shared. The sacraments of Holy Communion is shared on the first and third Sunday of the month.
If you know someone looking for a church home, why not invite them to this worship experience connecting tradition and culture. If you would like to meet or talk to our minister please feel free to call our church office.
FAMILY CHURCH FOR ALL AGES
9:15am in Fellowship Hall
We begin together in Fellowship Hall at 9:15 am for an opening with music, Bible story, Christian character focus and worship practice. Then, children (preschool-8th grade) will go into age-level learning groups for additional activities, games, crafts and more. Middle school students (6th-8th) grade will be worship leaders and have the opportunity to be classroom helpers. High school age youth (9th-12th grade) go immediately to their classroom and then come to hear the message. Adults have the option to go with the children to the classroom or stay in Fellowship Hall where Pastor Krysta will offer a message. Everyone will come together for a wrap up and sending.
If you know someone looking for a church home, why not bring them to this relaxed worship geared toward nurturing families.
If you have questions, please call Sue Geurkink at 608-567-2046 or Pastor Krysta.
- Chancel Choir alternates singing at each of our worship services. We practice at 6:00 pm every Tuesday, for about an hour, all are welcome to come and sing!!!! We sing the second and fourth Sundays of the month at both services.
- Joyful Noise Singers, (children)
- God's Powerful Bell Ringers, practices during Sunday School
- Weekly Prayer Group Thursdays 1 pm We pray for persons mentioned in our Sunday service as well as people in our daily lives. More information contact Pastor Krysta
- Visitation if you would like to be visited by the Pastor or you know of some one that might need a visit by Pastor Krysta, please contact the church office.
- Noisy Can Offering is taken the 5th Sunday of the month. It is donated to a worthy cause in our church or community. for people of our church and community. Please contact Julie Felts or Nona Smith to add make a prayer request to our phone ministry group. There are also prayer cards in the pews of our church that can be completed and given to the pastor at the first of our worship service. Emergency contact the church office and as for Pastor Krysta. Next offering will be March 29th.