- Chancel Choir alternates singing at each of our worship services.WE ARE TAKING A SUMMER BREAK, SEE YOU IN THE FALL!!! Practice at 6:30 pm and meets every Tuesday, all are welcome to come and sing!!!! We will be singing the 2nd and the 4th Sundays at the 8 am service only.
- Joyful Noise Singers, (children)
- Would you like to volunteer to do special music this summer? Just let Pastor Krysta know which Sunday and how you may share in music. Piano, instrument, solo, duet or more would be appreciated for our Summer Services.
- God's Powerful Bell Ringers, practices during Sunday School
Family Church News 9:15 AM
We are taking a break for the summer come join us at 9 am in church. Kids will have one room Sunday school during our service!!!!!
FAMILY CHURCH FOR ALL AGES
A weekly interactive worship for all generations
9:15am in Fellowship Hall
The Education Committee is excited to launch this new interactive worship experience for families of all configurations. Children, youth, parents and others are invited to participate in this hybrid Sunday school / worship model.
We begin together in Fellowship Hall at 9:15am for an opening with music, Bible story, Christian character focus and worship practice. Then, children (preschool-8th grade) will go into age-level learning groups for additional activities, games, crafts and more. Middle school students (6th-8th) grade will be worship leaders and have the opportunity to be classroom helpers. High school age youth (9th-12th grade) go immediately to their classroom and then come to hear the message. Adults have the option to go with the children to the classroom or stay in Fellowship Hall where Pastor Krysta will offer a message. Everyone will come together for a wrap up and sending.
If you know someone looking for a church home, why not bring them to this relaxed worship geared toward nurturing families.
If you have questions, please call Sue Geurkink at 608-567-2046 or Pastor Krysta.
- Weekly Prayer Group Thursdays 1 pm We pray for persons mentioned in our Sunday service as well as people in our daily lives. More information contact Pastor Krysta
- Visitation if you would like to be visited by the Pastor or you know of some one that might need a visit by Pastor Krysta, please contact the church office.
- Noisy Can Offering is taken the 5th Sunday of the month. It is donated to a worthy cause in our church or community. Next giving will be June 30th. for the Special Olympics. THANK YOU!!!!! WE COLLECTED $149.20 FR THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS
- Prayer Ministry , We have a group of members that regularly pray for people of our church and community. Please contact Julie Felts or Nona Smith to add make a prayer request to our phone ministry group. There are also prayer cards in the pews of our church that can be completed and given to the pastor at the first of our worship service. Emergency contact the church office and as for Pastor Krysta.